To return to a course for which you are already registered.
To add a new course
- Pick a course below.
- Click on the name to see the description.
- Click "Register to this course" to register.
EdNet courses are free. They are self-paced and you can take them at any time. The course length ranges from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. There are four resources to help you choose which course is right for you:
- Browse the list of courses below. They are in alphabetical order. Click on the course name to read a description of the course
- Use the search terms in the shaded column below on the right to narrow your search
- View or print the Course Catalog which has more detail, including the length of each course
- Check the Suggested Content Clusters to review recommendations for courses in specific content areas
When you've decided which course to take, click on the name of the course in the list below, then click on "Register to this Course." The first time you register for a course, you will complete a registration form and choose a username and password. This allows you to track which courses you have taken.
Click here to view or print detailed enrollment instructions.
Showing online courses 1 through 10 of 36: